AIPH holds two meetings per year; Spring Meeting and Annual Congress. These meetings include:
- Meetings of AIPH Committees (Green City, Novelty Protection, Marketing & Exhibitions, Environment & Plant Health)
- Guest speakers on topics relevant to the members
- Discussions on industry issues
- Networking between members
- Professional visits to nurseries and organisations of interest to members.
The Spring Meeting typically lasts for one day and the Annual Congress lasts for four days, including two days of meetings, talks and discussion and two days of industry tours. For further details regarding upcoming meetings and congresses as well as eligibility to participate contact AIPH Business & Events Manager, Maria Wallin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional events (including AIPH Green City Conferences and AIPH Expo Conferences) are sometimes added to the meetings and these are also stand-alone events in their own right attracting broader audiences.
The current programme for AIPH meetings and congresses is shown below:
|2017||AIPH Board meeting (board members only)
Main arrival day (for members)
|Monday 25 September||Chinese Taipei||Taichung|
||Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 September||Chinese Taipei||Taichung|
|2017||Professional tours||Thursday 28 and Friday 29 September||Chinese Taipei||Taichung|
|2017||Main departure day||Saturday 30 September||Chinese Taipei||Taichung|