If you wish to be considered for full or affiliate membership you are required to complete and return an application form, in English, to AIPH Secretary General, Tim Briercliffe at [email protected]. Please ensure the named contacts can speak, read, and understand the English language. Your application will be considered at the next AIPH General Meeting.
Open to organisations that represent the interests of growers and/or landscape businesses.
Benefits of Full Membership:
- Access to a network of associations representing ornamental horticulture from all over the world.
- Sharing of information and best practice between similar organisations at meetings and online.
- Access to the latest developments in the trade.
- Involvement in initiatives for the promotion of flowers, plants, and the green landscape worldwide such as the Green City.
- Increasing the benefits from plant breeders rights and working together to protect the industry.
- Joint lobbying of international organisations on subjects including pesticides, plant health, invasive plants, and other environmental issues.
- Access to the latest statistical data on worldwide production and trade in ornamental plants and flowers.
- Opportunity to enter candidates for the annual AIPH International Grower of the Year competition.
- Opportunity to seek approval for hosting international horticultural exhibitions.
Open to any business or organisation, with an interest and involvement in ornamental horticulture. Affiliate members can include businesses that supply the horticulture industry like manufacturers, young plant suppliers and breeders, consultants, media, individual grower/landscape businesses, landscape architects/designers, research establishments, horticultural expo participants and many more.
Benefits of Affliate Membership:
- Access to ornamental plant growers worldwide, offering you insight into international developments in the production and trade of ornamental plants.
- Contact with industry associations and trade bodies in 19 major producing countries and regions in the world creating a global network of knowledgeable and influential parties.
- Invitations to AIPH meetings and discussions on global horticultural industry issues, where you can voice your views on the development of regulations and policies and be heard.
- Opportunities to promote your business/organisation through AIPH meetings, events, and media that will put you directly in front of your target audience.
- Opportunities to attend VIP tours of AIPH approved international horticultural exhibitions, that will inspire and enlighten you on current horticultural trends.
- Discounts on attendance at AIPH events and publications enabling you to utilise valuable resources and information.