VI International Symposium on the Taxonomy of Cultivated Plants
Beijing, China, July 2013
The theme of the Symposium is: Better Taxonomy, Better Life.
- Valéry Malécot – Cultivated plant taxonomy: between names, collections and molecules.
- Marco H.A. Hoffman – Use and misuse of plant names in the ornamental industry.
- Janet Cubey – title to be confirmed
- Abstracts Submission before 15 April 2013
- Early Registration before 30 April 2013
- Full Paper Submission prior to or during 15-19 July 2013
- Test and Trial of Cultivated Plants
- Classification and Nomenclature of Cultivated Plants
- Registration and Database of Cultivated Plants
Molecular or Cytogenetic Studies on Cultivated Plants
More details: http://www.ishs.org/symposium/322
Dr. Yu Chao – [email protected]