International Statistics Flowers and Plants 2013 is the result of extensive research and data compilation by Leibniz University of Hannover. The 164 page publication, available on CD, collates all the available data on the production and trade of flowers and plants across the world.
- Providing data on global production and trade
- Easy to use and illustrated CD
- Compare country and product stats using Excel data tables
- Researched and compiled by Leibniz University of Hannover
- Production data from 48 countries
- Detailed country breakdown for 33 countries
- Product comparisons
- Market data and prices
- Global import/export data
The CD has become the essential reference for trade organisations, policy makers, marketeers, producers, traders, libraries and universities.
The publication contains tables, diagrams and maps, grouped according to country, product and market. The 2013 edition includes more illustration and the ability to access the data through Excel spreadsheetsHow to order International Statistics Flowers and Plant 2013 on CD:
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The number of CDs you require
- Your name and company name
- Full postal address, including country
- Contact telephone number and email address
- The cost (including post and packaging) within EU is 133,10 Euro (including VAT at 21%).
- For orders from outside EU the cost is 110 Euro.
Advance payment is required by bank transfer to the AIPH bank account:
Rabobank, Leiden, the Netherlands,
Bank Account Number (IBAN): NL 56 RABO 0335508952,
Swiftcode of the bank: RABO NL 2 U
For more information and to view sample pages click on the button ‘Statistical yearbook’ on this website