From 8 until 11 December 2014 the III Asia Pacific Symposium on Postharvest Research, Education and Extension (APS2014) takes place in Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
For more details check out http://www.ishs.org/symposium/494
The Organizing Committee invites you to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations on the following topics:
- All aspects of postharvest research and development.
- Agricultural commodities development for tropical, sub-tropical and temperate regions: fruit and vegetables, field crops, plantation crops, herbs and spices and ornamentals.
- Processing and preservation of agricultural products.
- Agricultural products packaging and storage.
- Supply chain management and improvement of value chain system for agricultural products.
- Management of quality assurance and food safety.
- Functional foods for human health.
- Mode of delivery of postharvest education at all levels.
- Training in postharvest and extension systems.
- Policy for food safety in international trade.
- International networks of postharvest research and training organizations