The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) invites all those with an interest in greening cities to its next International Green City Conference to take place in Padova, Italy on 19 September 2018. This includes city decision makers, planners, landscape architects and horticulturists. It is one thing to build green space into a city masterplan, […]
- Gardening is the solution to wider issues such as obesity, flooding and air pollution, which can all be improved through urban greening. This was the message to come out of the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) International Green City Conference held at One Great George Street earlier this week on 1st April 2014, in London.
- The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) is pleased to announce that Frosts Landscape Construction Ltd is to be the Headline Partner for the AIPH International Green City Conference and Dinner taking place in London on 1st April 2014.
- The way we design and manage our landscapes can have hugely beneficial impacts on public health. Extensive evidence shows that interventions in the landscape can play an important role in delivering cost-effective improvements in health and well-being.
- A talk on London’s Garden Bridge by its planting designer Dan Pearson is set to wow guests at the AIPH International Green City dinner, held on board HMS Belfast in London on 1 April 2014.
- The Mayor of Almere in The Netherlands, will open the AIPH International Green City Conference to be held at One Great George Street in London, UK on 01 April 2014.