Structural decisions regarding AIPH are made at the General Meeting (GM) to which all members are invited. Elections and nominations for the President and Vice-President of AIPH, as well as for Committees Chairs and regional representatives all take place at the GM. There are up to two GMs a year.
The Board is formed by the President, the two Vice-Presidents, the chairs of each Committee, and representatives of the following member regions:
- The United Kingdom (Representative), Denmark, Finland
- The Netherlands (Representative), Belgium, Germany
- Hungary (Representative), Czech Republic, Switzerland
- Canada (Representative), USA, Brazil
- Turkey (Representative)
- P. R. China (Representative), Australia, Chinese Taipei, Indonesia, Japan (Representative), Rep. Korea, Thailand
The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is formed by the President, the Secretary General, and Vice-Presidents who are responsible for the day to day management of AIPH.
All members have the right to sit on a Committee. The Standing Committees include:
Other active groups include: